MyLIVE is the Online Application System to apply for the Master LIVE
Scholarships are available for European and Non-european candidates.
MyLIVE is usually opened from November to January, each year. Please see calendars.
Step 1: Creating your account
Applicant creates an account on MyLIVE website with login (e-mail) and password; answering the short survey to tell us how you have discovered the programme LIVE.
Step 2: Filling a multiple tab information
Applicant fills a multiple tab information, possibly in different stages, saving each section as you go along, and submitting the completed form at a later date.
The sections to fill ar
- Personal information: names, gender, address, contact details, demographics, geography, language, citizenship...
- Qualifications and experience: indicating diploma and higher education institution of the last three years of study, plus the terminating or qualifying examination results or certificates, English level. The general requirements are a Bachelor degree or at least 180 ECTS in the fields of medical or veterinary or pharmaceutical or life sciences; providing job information, if applicable.
- Statement and prerequisites:
- Writing a personal assay to demonstrate applicant ability to write clearly and concisely on a selected topic. Example of proposed topic: “What do you want the readers of your application to know about you apart from courses, grades, and test scores?” Applicant chooses one of the five options that best helps, answers that question, and writes an essay from 2000 to 4500 characters, using the prompt to inspire and structure his (her) response. Applicant can use the full range if (s)he needs it, but does not feel obligated to do so. (The application won't accept a response out of the range: 2000 to 4500 characters.)
- Testing pre-requisites in six fields (Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Microbiology-virology and Physiology) is mandatory to enter in the Master LIVE. Applicant must be able to use this basic knowledge to understand the future master course. Applicants should review biology courses of Bachelor level before testing their level of prerequisites with the online recorded-time multiple choice questionnaires because this test will score their skills in these fields.
- Supporting information is a section for the applicant to :
- provide one or two referee contact(s)
- select profile of studies as pure scientist (student coming from university of science or school of engineers) or PharmD (pharmacist) or DVM (veterinary) or MD (physician) students
- upload all items supporting the previously described qualifications: a current photo, diploma, transcripts, passport, English proficiency...
- upload a supplementary document file (optional) of max 10 MB, clustering additional documents that may support the application, for example:
- # Self-funded student provides their supporting credentials.
- # Applicant uploads a max 2-page curricilum vitae or any additional information
- # Applicant provides job certification or recommendation.
- "Review" is a button to build a pdf of the MyLIVE application that applicant can register at any time, print and check to see if all sections have been completed (i.e. green points in front of all sections).
Step 3: Submitting application before the MyLIVE deadline
- Applicant submits application before the deadline (usually in February) of MyLIVE online application system to apply to the Master LIVE.
- With conditional admission (waiting for your Bachelor diploma and/or English proficiency), you will be able to complete your qualifications with your last semester of academic records until July 15.
- If you have any need for clarification on LIVE programme / eligibility prior to application or if you encounter technical issues during your online application do not hesitate to contact us.
Applications by email will not be taken into consideration at any time.
Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with the Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18.12.2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data (OJ L8 of 12.1.2001, p. 1).
Personal data may be used by other bodies involved in the management of EMJMD acting as stakeholders of the programme (i.e. European Commission, Erasmus+ National Offices, EU Delegations, Erasmus Mundus Student and EM) for facilitating the student access to the joint programme.